“Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 1 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners” is a Japanese language workbook edited by The Japan Times for learners with intermediate Japanese skills. With this workbook, you will be able to strengthen your kanji with the 252 pages of this book. You will find instructions in English in this workbook.
About the “Kanji in Context” series
“Kanji in Context” is a comprehensive series that will help you learn all you need to know about Japanese characters, regardless of your current level in Japanese. These series feature all the Joyo Kanji and some 9500 words using these characters. The kanji are divided into seven levels and each character is shown with its readings and stroke writing orders, as well as examples of words that incorporate it.
More information about “Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 1 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners”
- Title in Japanese: Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 1 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- Title in roman letters: Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 1 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- Editor: The Japan Times
- Authors: Inter-University Center for Japanese Language Studies
- Publication Year: 2013
- Book format: 257 × 182 mm
- Pages: 252 pages (includes an extra book of 28 pages
- Weight: 526 grams
- ISBN: 9784789015301
Information about The Japan Times
The Japan Times is a Tokyo-based daily newspaper in English that was first published in 1897. Besides its eponym daily newspaper, the company which is behind “The Japan Times” also issues magazines and Japanese language materials, including the Genki and Dictionaries of Japanese Grammar series, which are very popular among English-speaking learners.