“Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 2 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners” is a book written by Inter-University Center for Japanese Language Studies and edited by The Japan Times. It is made for learners with intermediate Japanese abilities. The 180 pages of this book will help you to find out more about kanji. To facilitate your learning, you will find English instructions in this workbook.
About the “Kanji in Context” series
“Kanji in Context” is a comprehensive series that will help you learn all you need to know about Japanese characters, regardless of your current level in Japanese. The books of these series include all the Joyo Kanji and around 9500 words made with these characters. The kanji are sorted in seven levels and each Japanese character is presented with its on'yomi, kun'yomi, and stroke orders, as well as examples of words that incorporate it.
Extra information on “Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 2 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners”
- Title in Japanese: Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 2 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- Roman transliteration of the title: Kanji in Context Workbook Vol. 2 - A Study System for Intermediate and Advanced Learners
- Editor: The Japan Times
- Authors: Inter-University Center for Japanese Language Studies
- Publication Year: 2013
- Book format: 257 × 182 mm
- Pages: 180 pages (+ a supplement of 20 pages
- Weight: 397 grams
- ISBN: 9784789015318
About the publisher
The Japan Times is a Japanese daily newspaper in English that was created in 1897. At the same time, it also publishes Japanese materials and magazines. This firm is famous for its best-selling series Genki and Dictionaries of Japanese Grammar. You can purchase all these materials on 99Japan.