“Nihongo through Newspaper Articles (Revised Edition)”, or “新聞で学ぶ日本語” in Japanese, is a book edited by The Japan Times for learners with intermediate Japanese abilities. With it, you will be able to improve your comprehensive with this 168-page book. Instructions in English are included in this book.
This book uses a three-step method that will allow students to improve their communication skills. With this approach, you will be able to read, listen and express yourself about sixty real stories related to business, culture, science and various facts.
Also included: “Nihongo through Newspaper Articles (Revised Edition)” is sold with 2 CDs that contains audio material (83 minutes).
Contents of “Nihongo through Newspaper Articles (Revised Edition)”
Here are a few examples of newspaper articles you can find in this book:
- 首都直下地震の被害想定、112兆円 (Anticipated damage from big earthquakes)
- 郵便局強盗、奪った金が重くて逮捕 (Burglary bungled by heavy loot)
- 日本海側で大雪 (Heavy snow along the Japan Sea coast)
- 緑茶に「長生き効果」あり (Green tea helps you live longer)
- 印刷会社から個人情報流出 (Personal data leakage)
More information about “Nihongo through Newspaper Articles (Revised Edition)”
- Title in Japanese: 新聞で学ぶ日本語
- Title in roman letters: Shinbun De Manabu Nihongo
- Editor: The Japan Times
- Authors: Osamu Mizutani and Nobuko Mizutani
- Publication Year: 2007
- Book format: 257 × 182 mm
- Pages: 168 pages
- Weight: 444 grams
- ISBN: 9784789012829
Information about The Japan Times, the company that publishes this book
The Japan Times is a Japanese daily newspaper in English that was created in 1897. At the same time, it also produces Japanese language materials and magazines. This firm is renowned for its best-selling series Genki and Kanji in Context.