“Powering Up Your Japanese through Case Studies: Intermediate and Advanced Japanese”, known as “中級から伸ばす ビジネスケースで学ぶ日本語” in Japanese, is a book written by Tomoko Takami and Michio Tsutsui and made for learners with intermediate Japanese abilities. With it, you will be able to strengthen your comprehensive with this 168-page book.
This book features several case studies created by professors and students from business schools. The five texts focus on Japanese and American companies and are all written in Japanese. An essential book for people who want to acquire vocabulary and a written understanding of documents related to the economy and business.
- Unit 1: 日本コカ･コーラ 「日本でのローカライゼーション」(Coca-Cola Japan)
- Unit 2: 任天堂「ゲーム産業への挑戦」(Nintendo)
- Unit 3: コーチ「アクセシブル・ラグジュアリー・ブランドとしての成功」(Coach)
- Unit 4: ウォルマート「基本戦略と日本進出」(Walmart)
- Unit 5: トヨタ「その理念とグローバル展開」(Toyota)
- Title in Japanese: 中級から伸ばす ビジネスケースで学ぶ日本語
- Romanization of the title: Chūkyū Kara Nobasu Bijinesu Keisu De Manabu Nihongo
- Editor: The Japan Times
- Authors: Tomoko Takami and Michio Tsutsui
- Publication Year: 2014
- Book format: 257 × 182 mm
- Pages: 168 pages (includes an extra book of 24 pages
- Weight: 404 grams
- ISBN: 9784789015677
More about the publisher
The Japan Times is a Japanese newspaper written in English that was created in 1897. They also publish Japanese language materials and magazines. The Japan Times is renowned for its award-winning series Genki and Basic Japanese for Expats.